Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tatum's Promotion

Where did this year go?  As my girls get older the years go by faster and faster.  I cannot believe I will have two in high school next year and one in Jr. High.

Tatum had her promotion from 8th grade at Frontier this afternoon.   She of course was very beautiful and I of course weeped throughout the ceremony.   These milestones that the girls go through are just so emotional and there are so many more to come.  I know as they get older they will be harder and harder but its life and I will CRY!!!   Tatum is just like her mama... she sat there with her class and was teary eyed as her friends and classmates names were called.    She told me during rehearsal last Friday she was going to cry probably because she got teary at their practice.  I love that kid!!!!

We have such great family and friends who came by to help us celebrate Tatums day.   She appreciates you all so much.

Tatum before her promotion
Her class walking to get there certificates 
 Tatums turn
 Tatum * Cassie * Katie
 Me and my beauty
 Tad * Tatum * Tami
 Sydney and Taylor always have to be posers

 Taylor and Papa
 Grandma and Tatum
 Grandma * Tatum * Tami
 Sydney * Tori * Taylor * Tyler
 Tatum with Grandma and Papa
 Taylor * Tatum * Tori Jo
 Love these girls :))
 OUR FAMILY
Cousins
 Grandma and Papa with their Grandkids
 Tatum with the Lees
 Tatum * Kaitlin
Morgan * Tatum
Ashley * Tatum
 Angela * Tatum * Sarai



Tatum you are such a wonderful girl, who is loved by everyone.  I love you so much!!

1 comment:

cari said...

Way to go Tatum!! :-) Sorry we missed the gathering :-(