Friday, May 13, 2011

Promotion Dance

Tonight was the 8th grade promotion dance and Tatum was very excited to go.  Actually she has been excited all week since this is her last full week of school and yesterday was the last day of classes for her.  Today they practiced for promotion then went to Peter Piper Pizza, Monday they go to Wet N Wild and then Tuesday practice again at Sunrise and then fun and sign year books.   As each day goes by I find myself getting emotional once again as I did two years ago.  I didn't think I would, as I have done all this before, but its another one of my babies going into high school and thats just another sign that they are growing up and they are not my little girls anymore.   I love the new adventures and fun and excitement of their high school years but I hate that they are growing up way too fast.   

Tatum after the dance
Katie * Tatum

xoxo
Tami

No comments: