Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!  Today we had a nice day.  The girls all slept in and Tad and I enjoyed our morning coffee.  The girls gave me a giftcard and wonderful DVD that Tatum made with pictures from when they were babies until now.  I cried of course and was very impressed that she could do that.   When the DVD was over I gave the girls a hug and when I went to hug Tatum I noticed she was crying.  I asked her whats wrong and she says very emotionally "Harli is gonna die soon".   There were lots of pictures of our dogs from when they were small... 10 weeks old and now Harli just turned 11 and is getting old.   Tatum is such my emotional daughter.   I told her Harli isn't even sick and she still loves to play, she has a good couple years hopefully.  The waterworks continue... "Thats not very long".   I love you Tatum Shay, your so caring and sensitive.   She dried up her tears and we all got ready for the day.   Tad invited my parents over for lunch and he cooked for us all.  Lunch was delicious.   We played lots of cards and ate lots of food.    It was a great day!!

My beautiful daughters~  Love you all so much!!
 My MOM
 3 generations of Girls!!
Hope everyone had a great day with their moms and they always cherish them.   I know my girls love our memories together and I do with my mom.

xoxo
Tami

1 comment:

Carly said...

Tatum crying about Harli made me cry!! :(
Hate to tell you Tami, but the girlsl make you look short... :)