Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wii Fit

I finally found a Wii Fit after looking since it came out. I did several different excercises, yoga moves and under the aerobics part I did the hula hoop. It logs your score and its so addicting you want to beat your score each time that you keep on doing it over and over again. I had no idea how sore I would be from doing the hula hoop :0 The girls have enjoyed it too, and its fun seeing who can do things the longest. It keeps track of your weight, BMI and how long you exercise each time. Its sad though because it gives you a Wii age by a couple balancing moves it has you do... my wii age was 47... yeah 4 over my real age... yikes I am soooo out of shape :( Now we need to get Tad on it and see what he can do..... LOL :)

Taylor is doing the hula hoop here... this is the one that made my muscle so sore after doing it a dozen times.


Tatum and I are doing Yoga here... I have terrible balance and kept falling over :(

1 comment:

cari said...

Looks like fun...we need to find Bob again!!!! I haven't seen you in like two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!