Sunday, September 7, 2008

Is the weekend really over? :(

Once again the weekend is here... we go to Tori's softball game on Friday night, and then she has another one Saturday night... she lost Friday but won Saturday.... a little bit of shopping in between, Church on Sunday, little more shopping (bought the cuttest fall stuff to put out, but its still too freakin Hot it doesn't feel like fall yet) :(...... and BAM the weekend it over.

Tori is on deck getting ready to bat :)


I had to take this picture this morning before church....they didn't know I did... Taylor has a skirt on, I can't remember the last time that happened!!!


On Friday Night some lady hit Tad's car and this is what he is driving now :) We knew when he arrived last night at the ball field... I think the van glows!!!

1 comment:

cari said...

I hope the homeowners association doesn't send a letter for Tad's van :) jk...did it come stocked?? I love the picture of the girls walking away!! It was so nice to come home to a clean house yesterday!! thanks!!!