Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weekend up in Pinetop.... Brrrrr it was cold!!!!

We headed up north to Pinetop to visit my parents. We had a nice time. It had been a month since we had seen them last. I got a chance to visit with my dads brother, My Uncle Gary and Aunt Joan... hadn't seen them for along time and also friends of ours Devere and Sue Bunch. Its rained most of the time that we were there and everyone was mad at me because when I got there I said "I sure hope it rains while we are here" and boy did it. They were all glad to see us leave... it was nice and sunny on Monday when we left. :) We played alot of cards, dominoes, washers, and went on walks... when it wasn't raining :0

Tatum and I were up early and sat out on the swing.




We had several washer tournaments and drew numbers for partners


While teams were playing washers the others played Rummikub






The girls went Go Kart Racing... when we got there it starting pouring, it rained for about 45 minutes... we played games in the Arcade until it stop raining.







These are pictures I took when we went on a walk



The family with grandma and papa

2 comments:

Payton said...

looks like you had a lot of fun up there!!! :)

cari said...

Looks like fun...Taylor is taller than your dad!!!