Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of school

Well the girls are off to school this morning and I now have one in elementary, JR high and high school... WOW!!! Where the heck has time gone. Seems like just yesterday I was walking them to the bus with coffee in hand with the neighbors. Now they are off driving to school with jrs and srs. Before I know it Tatum and Tori will be doing the same.. going to high school... Ugghhh... I just want time to slow down a little bit.

Tori 5th grade.... Tatum 7th grade... Taylor 9th grade

I had to add this picture... its the girls the first year they were all 3 in school together at Frontier... Tori kindergarten... Tatum 2nd grade.... Taylor 4th grade.

1 comment:

cari said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that first picture!!! Where has the time gone???? :(