Friday, June 19, 2009

Lunch and a movie

Today Tatum and Tori and I went to lunch at Sauce with friends and then went and saw Imagine That. It was a very cute move, and then went to Dippin Dots. I don't care for those very pricey little dots they call ice cream. I would rather have real ice cream. I told the girls this and they said "it is real ice cream".... well I don't think so and I will stick to the original stuff :)
Afterward Tatum went to gym and I headed off to a way over due trip to Costco. OMG I hate waiting so long to go..I needed everything and of course things I didn't need as well. I was there so long I picked up Tatum from gym on my way home.
Taylor will be home in 2 days :)
xoxo

1 comment:

kkp1220 said...

Oh my gosh, has Taylor sprouted up or what? She is such a young lady now:-( Looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer.
Hope all is well;-)