Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Softball Post....

Okay we were out at softball all day again but this time the weather was GREAT!!! Taylor played 3 games and then lost to a really good team... but I think they could of beat them if he would of started Taylor pitching. She had pitched the other 3 games and wanted to rest her which I get.. but they were hitting off the other pitcher and these girls knew where to place the ball for base hits. The coach finally put Taylor in and pitched great but it was too late.
I missed that last game of Taylors.... I had to run over to Toris game at the AGS Fields...They were tied with 5 minutes left in the game... Tori strikes out the first 2 batters but then Toris friend Jillian gets up and hits a homerun and the other team won. It was a good game and Tori pitched GREAT!!!
I took my camera but it never left my purse... I wanted to get some pictures of Tori pitching... next week I will. They have games all week I think 9 between the 2 of them. Thank goodness the weather has warmed up and I won't freeze by butt off like I did last week.

No comments: