Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lovin' this weather :))

Today was one of those days which doesn't happen very often where we didn't have any plans.... no softball or gym meets.. no where at all to be. We drove out to my friend Christys in New River and the girls played and she and I chatted (if you can image that). We had a great morning, went to In N Out for lunch with them and then came home. The weather is awesome... 80 degrees and the warmth felt great!! :)) Taylor and Tatum both had friends houses to go to so Tori Jo and I went on a bike ride around the neighborhood. She led the way and I just followed her all over.. we stopped at the park for a few and then off on our ride again. Did I mention the weather was great today... This is why we live in Arizona... Days like these.
xoxo

1 comment:

cari said...

It was an awesome day!! Glad you got to enjoy it!!