Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Tori

Well today is Tori's 10th Birthday and we always let the girls pick where they want to eat and then do something together. We went and ate lunch at PF Changs (she knows how to pick the restuarants huh) and then went to see Bedtime Stories... funny movie :=)

Going into PF Changs


Tori with mom and dad waiting to eat


Tatum and Taylor with chopsticks in hand


Tori and her birthday sundae


I can't believe my baby is 10 already. I remember 10 years ago waking up at 5:00 am thinking I was going to have you on Christmas Day, waking your sisters up so they could open presents before I had to go to the hospital... well you decided to wait all day and into the night before you decided I should go... then at 1:05 a.m you made it the best day after Christmas ever!!! You were so perfect :) My sweet little Angel from heaven. You have grown up so fast... always wanting to do and keep up with all the other kids even though you were the youngest. But at 10 you are still mama's little girl and love to cuddle, love hugs and kisses and even still want to be held even though your getting tall and too big to carry. You are very special and I love you very much.

Pictures of Tori as she has grown up....






































Scrolling down all these pictures and seeing how you have grown is about how fast it seems the 10 years have past... a blink of the eye. I love you so much and I am looking forward to the next 10 years... (just slow down a little bit and don't grown up quite as fast these next years) :) I cried as I viewed these pictures... such great memories of my baby girl!!!
hugs and kisses forever
Mommy :))

1 comment:

cari said...

These are my favorite types of posts...sooo crazy that the baby of the group is 10!! Happy Birthday Tori!!