Sunday, October 12, 2008

What the Heck.....


Tatum had her first real meet yesterday and I taped her at all 4 routines. I come home to down load it and put it on this blog so family in Iowa can see how well she did but....I can't figure it out. I haven't ever downloaded video before and I get out the CD to download to the computer and it tells me its not compatible to the computer... WTH.. this ticks me off... my camera is too old for Windows Vista... give me a break :( I hate this crap!!!!
Well you will all have to visualize how she did I guess. It was a long day. We had to be in Chandler at 7:45 a.m., so we were up at 5:30 on a Saturday morning...That didn't sit lightly with Taylor, the sleepy head.
Tatum did well at all her routines, she placed on vault. We think she did very well competing her first time against 20 other girls. It was all done at 1:00 and then we headed back home. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :)

Then......

Tori played a softball game at 7:00 and let me tell you it was COLD....I had my jacket on and wrapped up in my 2 blankets with my Starbucks.... I'm such a wimp... although I wasn't the only one. Tad even thought it was cold as did others :) Tori played a team that the coach is very annoying.... he treats these 8, 9 and 10 yr old girls like they are girls playing in college.... he gets so worked up... I swear he is going to have a stroke..... We had a full, long day but it was a fun family day full of sports. We were in bed by 9:30!!

This morning we slept in and then went to church. Now the girls and I are making cut out Halloween cookies...



Until next time
XOXO

No comments: